OUR LIGHTEST MTB EVER
Shipping now. Email Info@KTMbikes.com for details.
After the KTM Myroon was piloted to a 5th place finish at the 2016 Rio Olympic Games XC race by Jhonnatan Botero Villegas, we asked ourselves, "How can we improve?" The answer is the 17.8lb KTM Myroon Sonic 29er - the lightest mountain bike to ever come out of the KTM factory. Every detail was scrutinized and remastered to accomplish one goal: build the fastest XC race bike in the world.
Enter email below to Reserve Yours Today.
- Black-matt (orange glossy + TOPO)
- Myroon 29"- light Version 1000g Nano Premium Carbon Hardtail, Boost 148TA
- Fox 32 K Float SC, Fact., R-Adj. FIT4-T-15x110-Kashima
- Magura MT8/ Rotor 160-160
- Sram XX1 Eagle 12 Trigger
- R. DERAILLEUR:
- Sram XX1 Eagle
- Sram XX1 Eagle, Carbon 34T
- Sram XG1299 Eagle 12s 10-50 gold
- KTM-DT XRC1200 SPL, B/B 29", Tubeless DT Swiss straightpull - Boost 110/148
- Schwalbe Thunder Burt, Evo, LiteSkin, Addix - 54-622
- KTM Prime saso POC28 Carbon 27.2/400
- 8.1 kg